This course provides the tools, methodologies and processes to deliver high quality projects, on-time, within budget, and within minimal risk and gives a complete overview of project management for consulting.
The course participants will receive a certificate with 35 qualifying hours of PM training required for further PMP certification with PMI Institute.
After four days of attending the course, the delegates will be able to:
– Understand how to apply project management principles and best practices specifically to consulting projects
– Employ these best practices across every phase of the project from initiation through planning, execution, monitoring and control and closing a project
– Develop tools for project scoping, creating a project plan, assessing and managing project risk, scheduling, budgeting and budget control, controlling and managing change
– Learn how to control and manage the contracting process
– Estimate and schedule task work, duration and costs with confidence
– Implement risk management techniques and mitigation strategies
– Lead a project team and monitor project progress through successful execution
The course is interactive and includes practical exercises and real life examples, walking you through a sample consulting project from beginning to end. The trainers are all experienced project management and consulting practitioners, who have seen the difference that skilful project management makes. You will also have the opportunity to meet other consultants, learn from each other experiences and develop a professional network.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR CONSULTING training will be conducted by Ian Glenister, who is the Managing Director of a business consultancy, PCMI Limited UK that specialises in the areas of project, programme and change management, monitoring and evaluation. He is a specialist in international project management instructional design, delivery, consultancy and the provision of highly skilled contract project managers. Personally qualified in all the major project management qualifications (APM, PRINCE2, MSP, PMP, Scrum), he is able to offer impartial guidance and advice across the diverse range of options that exist in the marketplace. He has the added USP of starting life as a Management Accountant (CIMA), bringing a holistic financial perspective to the table.
The training will be in English and knowledge of language is required. The training course participation fee is AMD 93,000.
The price includes a hard copy of "A Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge" (PMBOK, 5th edition), a hard copy of "A Project Manager's Book of Forms: A Companion to the PMBOK Guide", training hand-out materials, refreshments and a follow-up consulting/coaching or additional workshop session provided one month after the course.
To participate please send your most recent CV to email@example.com by 13 March 2017.
For additional inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +374 10 590901.