The term ‘signedEvents.com‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes the design, layout, look, appearance and logo. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Our license or sublicense does not affect ownership or copyright privileges for material on the site
We are in no way liable for data provided by copyright holders and/or produced by them and placed online. If a user believes that someone is violating his/her copyright and wishes to report it, he/she should contact directly those who allegedly committed those violations.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
signedEvents AND FACEBOOK
- The event and related information is community generated content on Facebook.
- signedEvents accesses only the public events from Facebook users and user’s friends who use our application. Its users’ responsibility to select PRIVATE option while creating events on Facebook if they don’t want to list their events as public.
- If anyone has any issue (obligation, privacy related, legal, criminal, political, identity theft or any other) with the content of event, we request them to directly contact to the Facebook for the problem and/or removal of events.
- signedEvents is not affiliated with Facebook and only displays the information which is publicly available.
- Crawling or scraping content posted to signedEvents is strictly not allowed and strong action shall be taken against such activities.