Let’s EMBRACE ourselves and say YES to…
• Body diversity, embracing all body types, shapes, sizes, colors and reveling in the beauty of the human form
• Teaching people that their body is not an ornament, but a vehicle to their dreams
• Celebrating the journey our bodies have been on
• Growing old, and acknowledging the privilege to do so
• Focusing on things that are important, rather than comparing ourselves to others
• Learning about and trusting Health At Every Size®
Tickets must be reserved through the link below to make the event possible. You will jot be charged if the event doesn't "tip".
Tickets will not be available for purchase from the box office.
Thank you for your support of this body image movement!
ABOUT THE MOVIE:
When Body Image Activist Taryn Brumfitt posted an unconventional before-and-after photo in 2013 it was seen by more than 100 million people worldwide and sparked an international media frenzy. EMBRACE follows Taryn’s crusade as she explores the global issue of body loathing, inspiring us to change the way we feel about ourselves and think about our bodies. Tickets are $11 each, the 7:30 showing will be followed by a short discussion along with a raffle.
To "tip" the show, about 50 more tickets must be sold - then movie will be shown that evening in Annapolis. Please share with your friends and colleagues, bring a group - the more the better!
(more showings around the US can be found on the website link.)