Event's DetailsIt’s talent show time! The CAPT will be hosting the event once again this year and we are excited to showcase Crestwood’s talents. We encourage ALL talents to audition!
SING, DANCE, PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WRITE POETRY, PERFORM MAGIC, TELL JOKES, GYMNASTICS…
Students are invited to create an act that is approximately 2-3 minutes in length and perform for their family and friends on:
Friday, May 19th at 6:30pm.
A mandatory dress rehearsal will be held on Wednesday, May 17th at 6:00pm
ALL ACTS MUST AUDITION!
The audition will be used to review content and see that the act has been planned in its entirety. A review panel will be present and parents are encouraged to attend the audition. As long as both of
the criteria are met the students are GUARANTEED PLACEMENT
in the talent show.
1. This is sponsored by the CAPT, so please contact us with questions and not the Crestwood staff.
2. Students only, please.
3. The performers must provide costumes and props.
4. Microphones and stands, music stands and a keyboard/piano will be available at school for rehearsals and performances.
5. Please provide your own accompanist.
6. ALL GRADE LEVELS ARE INVITED TO PERFORM.
7. QUESTIONABLE CONTENT AND DRESS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED. PLEASE REVIEW ALL SONG LYRICS
BEFORE AUDITIONING. IF IT SOUNDS INAPPROPRIATE, IT IS.
8. The talent show committee reserves the right to condense or combine similar acts in the interest of time.
Please contact Stefany Grainger with any questions at:
Stefany.email@example.com or at 805-835-3759
AUDITIONS ARE MARCH 16TH, 22nd AND 30TH!
PLEASE COMPLETE THE AUDITION FORM AND RETURN TO SCHOOL BY FRIDAY, MARCH 10TH
Form available http://crestwoodcapt.us/cricket/Cricket-2017-02.pdf
Event's LocationCrestwood Elementary School
5930 Old Sauk Rd Madison 53705, United States